Victoria Beckham – is that you?

Victoria Beckham graces the March thicket of Numero Tokyo. Would you convinced this woman has had four children!? Here’s a not many quotes from the interview.

On Her Dream Fashion Show Front Row: “My spouse. David has never been to some of my shows as I’m incredibly wellstrung and I need to focus and condense, apart from him Tilda Swinton. She’s likewise striking and I would love to set her. She’s incredible looking and I regard with affection that she seems so confident in herself she doesn’t have the consciousness of being the need to conform.”

On Her Future In Fashion: “We are researching retail and e-commerce opportunities as the impulsive power. I rarely get chance to swallow out shopping, everything I do is online and I believe that command play a part of the time to come. Contrary to what people say I possess no interest in doing a children’s method; there are lots of people doing that true well already.”

I actually really like her clothing stripe. She’s dressed everyone from Demi Moore to Claire Danes. She does get a beautiful dress. I don’t contemplate her look is right for Tilda Swinton, through that I mean I don’t remark Tilda ever wearing her clothes.

victoria-beckham-tokyo1 victoria-beckham-tokyo2

Source

Posted ~ means of: Jocelyn
Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 at 10:10am
Filed for that which is less than Victoria Beckham | No Comments »

 HotLinks

Leave a Reply. May take a scarcely any minutes to appear.

You can Register on account of faster commenting!

Name (required)

Mail (power of choosing not be published) (required)

Website

Loading...

Follow ICYDK

Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Amy Fisher